Before you know how to get “FREE Connects” on Upwork, you should be aware of the term “connects” in Upwork. Connects are basically used to place a bid on a client’s project placement.
One of the world’s largest marketplace “Upwork” is introducing tremendous changes in its connects.
CHANGES MADE BY UPWORK:
- For instance, when you respond to a proposal and get called for an interview you will get “10 Upwork Free Connects”. Also, you can earn up to 50 connects every 7 days.
- Secondly, a new talent could get an increased number of Connects, so that they will get 80 Connects including 40 for taking the Upwork Readiness Test.
- 3rd, an increase of 0-10 monthly free Connects in freelancer’s Basic plan.
- 4th, an increase of 70-80 monthly free Connects in freelancer’s basic plan.
- Lastly, increasing the freelancer’s Basic and Plus Connects Rollover Limit from 140-200.
COMPARISON BETWEEN PREVIOUS AND NEW CONNECTS:
Previously new freelancers used to get 20 Connects but now there is a huge rise in their Connects which is up to 80 Connects on every new talent.
Freelancer Plus accounts will get 80 Upwork free Connects every month while their Basic account receives 10 Upwork free Connects on monthly basis.
And last but not the least, freelancers will be able to collect more Connects at the end of each month with a new rollover limit of 200.
WHAT A FREELANCER SHOULD KNOW:
You must know the difference between winning an interview and winning a job. So, all you need to do is:
- Submit a proposal for a job.
- You get an invitation for an interview with the client.
- Just respond to the invitation, appear in the interview and get the bonus!
You will get “10 Upwork Free Connects” after the invitation and can get a chance to win 50 free Connects every 7 days.
In conclusion, these new changes in the Connects are so amazing, which will boost up new freelancer’s energy.
Upwork used a good strategic plan to gain users and also it will ultimately bring up new talents.